Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Animal Antics

Another great exchange over at Stitched With Love with the theme being Animal Antics.

I sent to Lisa M and her animal choices were Birds, Sealife and Bears.  I decided to gift her with three parcels that included something for each of her animals.  For birds I included some fabric with owls, a white dove ornament and iron on transfer.  Sealife included fabric, stickers, a starfish keyring and a seahorse iron on transfer and for bears I found a little koala pin and sent DMC threads in the colours that bears can be found in.


Stitched piece is a Carriage House Samplings chart called "The Gilded Cage" and I made it into a wallhanging finish.

I received my parcel from Mindi.  My animal choices were Deer, Rabbits & Hedgehogs.  I received a parcel with a rabbit theme.  Mindi stitched me not one, but two wonderful Plum Street Sampler designs and made them into little pillows.  I also received some wonderful fabric, trims, buttons, thread, a great Plum Street Sampler chart and a notepad.


Thanks Mindi for a wonderful exchange.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

Vickie said...

What wonderful, fun thoughtfulness.

Melissa said...

What a lovely exchange!!! I just love Elaine's Exchanges don't you?

Enjoy your new goodies :)

Melissa

Tatkis said...

What a lovely exchange, and all the presents are wonderful!

Hugs,
Tatyana

gracie said...

Great exchange packages...

Lesleyanne said...

Both exchanges sent and received are gorgeous.

Christina said...

This was another very enjoyable exchange wasn't it? I love the owl fabric that you included in your exchange. I'm a little bit obsessed with owls at the moment!

Ellen said...

Great exchanges!

Hugs,

Michelle said...

Beautiful exchanges x

butterfly said...

Wonderful exchange's loved both of them, hugs.

Sally said...

Both exchanges are lovely:)

Carol said...

Wonderful exchange on both sides, Lisa--your stitching for Lisa M. is really adorable :)

Lana said...

Great exchange!!!