Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tea In The Garden

I have just taken part in another wonderful exchange over at Stitched With Love exchanges, this theme being Tea In The Garden.

This is the parcel I put together for my partner Renee.


I finished my stitched piece into a little pillow with some beads on the corners.  Extras included a tea towel, cupcake fabric, knife & fork picnic set, an assortment of tea & coffee bags in a satin tea caddy bag, some stickers and a yummy afternoon tea recipe.  I hope Renee liked it all.

And now I can show you the amazing parcel I received from my partner Beth.  Beth said in her card that she designed this chart herself and its absolutely wonderful, its soo intricate with little beads and french knots and so well done.  I was soo amazed at her talent.  The box when opened is full of tea bags as Beth made it into a tea caddy box for me.
Then there is all the wonderful goodies she also sent.  A white porcelain bunny milk creamer, a little porcelain cup and saucer set, some gorgeous silver decorative measuring spoons, another silver teaspoon, a recipe accordian book that she made herself and filled with her favourtie afternoon tea recipes and a CCN chart.  Thank you Beth for such a wonderful exchange, I shall treasure it all.

Until next time,  happy stitching
Lisa

10 comments:

Carol said...

Looks like both you and Renee were thoroughly spoiled with all those great exchange goodies, Lisa! Enjoy :)

butterfly said...

Lovely exchange given and received , beautiful box from Beth and love you blue teapot ornament.
hugs.

Gabi said...

Beautiful exchange. Looks like you both are winners :)

Annette-California said...

What a wonderful and beautiful exchange you and Lisa shared. Your pillow looks darling. Lisa's own design she stitched looks beautiful.
love Annette

Daffycat said...

What a great exchange! Isn't tea a fun subject to stitch?

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

adorable gifts given and received - what fun! How could you not have a giggle from that exchange :)

Christina said...

I love the tiny cupcakes on Beth's design. And how cute is that bunny creamer?! You thoroughly spoiled Renee too. I really enjoyed the theme of this exchange. Really looking forward to the next one.

Catherine said...

Great exchanges!

Michelle said...

Stunning exchanges x

Suzanne said...

What a fantastic exchange!