Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Snow Fun

I forgot to post a picture of the square I stitched up on Lesleyanne's robin.
Lesleyanne chose Lizzie Kate's "Six Fat Men" as her robin and I stitched the top right snowman with the words Snow Fun.
What a fun stitch this one was.  Lesleyanne chose a lovely hand dyed blue aida.  I havent stitched on aida in years so it was quite different.


Next post I will be showing you all an experimental finish I had been doing.  I stitched this lovely bird design and was trying to figure out a way to display it.  I messed around for a few days with this finish, trying to get it just right and I can happily say that I am excited with the finish and ready to show you all. 

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

16 comments:

Brigitte said...

I love this design, what a good idea for a RR.

Chris said...

Great progress on the snowmen!

butterfly said...

Lovely snowmen stitched .
Can't wait to see your new finish, hugs.

Vickie said...

How perfect for a round robin!

Carol said...

Great job on your block, Lisa--Lesleyanne's round robin is looking so cute :)

Michelle said...

Its lovely Lisa x

Christina said...

Ooohhh, looking forward to seeing your new finish. I'm definitely stuck in a finishing rut! ;0)

Deb said...

The snowmen look great. You're really making great progress.

stitcheranon said...

I have recently stitched on aida for the first time in ages and I had forgotten how much fun it can be! The snowmen look amazing! A lovely RR...and cant believe we have to wait..c'mon..hurry up and finish it lol xxxxx

Mylene said...

Such cute designs for the RR!!

Ellen said...

Beautiful RR, I love these snowmen! I also haven't stitched on aida for ages ha ha!

Hugs,

Lois said...

What a fun piece for a RR!

Anne said...

Great RR choice! Love the Fat men!!

CoccinellaDots said...

I love this design! Great choice!

Veronica said...

What a lovely RR idea! It's looking great too.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful work, and what a great idea for an RR!