Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bird Arrival

A few posts ago I showed the Bird exchange that I had sent to Lisa S in our Stitching Between Friends exchange.
Yesterday I received my exchange piece from Lisa.


Lisa writes that the design is "L'arbre aux Oiseaux" by Atalie and she stitched it using 32ct cream linen and Threadworx thread #01043.
I think it has such a lovely Autumn feel to it with the coordinating fabric and the cute little glitter leaf embellishment attached.
Thank you Lisa for another great exchange.

This was the last exchange for our little private group, we decided to finish it up.  It wont stop me exchanging though as I am still participating in other groups and I also like to do some private exchanges aswell.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

gracie said...

So pretty...

Sally said...

That is beautiful. Love the colours.

butterfly said...

Lovely Autumn exchange, hugs.

dixiesamplar said...

Lovely exchange piece...sounds like it has been a fun exchagne experience for all!

Christina said...

A very sweet exchange pillow.

Daffycat said...

Very nice - I love the colors!

Ellen said...

Great exchange, I just love autumn colors!

Hugs,

Angela said...

It's so pretty Lisa, I love it!

Michelle said...

Its lovely Lisa x

Deb said...

Very pretty - I like how it's finished off.

Catherine said...

Such a sweet piece!

Suzanne said...

What a pretty piece and so nicely finished with the coordinating fabric.