The travelling pattern that is.
I finished stitching on LHN - Summer Splendor today whilst watching some of the Olympic games.
My version is stitched on Stitches & Spice 32ct Belfast linen "Sand Storm" and I used some DMC alternatives and two Crescent Colours threads. I'm not sure what this will be finished into as yet and for this reason I have deliberately left off the border for now.
Now if you would like to be the next stitcher to stitch this gorgeous chart please leave a note specifically stating that you are interested in the drawing for this chart in your comments. The only requirements are:
1. You must have an active blog
2. Please agree to stitch it promptly
3. Please pass it along to a fellow stitcher via a drawing on your blog
4. Please post your finish and the history of where the chart has travelled like this:
1. Kathy at "Kathy's Sit and Stitch"
2. Carol at "Stitching Dreams"
3. Lisa at "Lisa V's Lounge"
I will draw a name on Friday 10 August. Dont forget that I am ahead in time here in Australia so try to get your comments in by Thursday so you wont miss out.
Until next time, happy stitching