Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Latest Stitching

Well I dont have much to report this week.  I have been working on my Stitched With Love Tea Party exchange piece and managed to get that finished up today.  It still has a little while before mailout so it will still be a while before I can show you the finished piece.

I also finished stitching my part on Michelle's robin and posted it off this week to the next stitcher.  Here is Michelle's robin so far..


I now have no other deadlines until September when I start to stitch birthday gifts for two special friends.
I also received another travelling pattern in the mail this week from Carol and that will be my next stitch.  It is LHN's Summer Splendor, so please keep an eye out for when I finish it as it will then be offered to another stitcher and make its way somewhere else in the world on its journey as a travelling pattern.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

9 comments:

Elisa said...

It's looking gorgeous Lisa xx

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on Michelle's RR. Look forward to seeing your exchange stitching and your Summer Splendor.

Daffycat said...

The RR piece is fun!

I'm looking forward to seeing your version of the Traveling Pattern!

Peggy Lee said...

I think I have this chart in my stash. Maybe some day I'll dig it out of there and stitch it!
:o)

Девушка с пяльцами said...

Hello Lisa,you have a very interesting blog! I'd like to see the House of a Needleworker too finished! It's a lovely design! Good luck with it! Tatyana

Kate said...

Lovely stitching on the RR, it's lovely to get deadlines out of the way.

Veronica said...

Beautiful progress on Michelle's RR. I just love this design.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Michelle said...

Ooh thank you Lisa xx

Suzanne said...

This is such a pretty design.