Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Birthday Surprises!

Today I am another year older, I had to alter the age in my profile, oh my!!

I am one lucky duck today to have such wonderful stitching friends, they have spoilt me for sure.  The first parcel to arrive was from my dear friend Michelle.  She gifted me with this gorgeous Lizzie Kate Winter Fab Fob kit.  We are now into Winter here in Australia so it fits perfectly and I look forward to adding this one to my stitching stash this year. 


Thank you Michelle for thinking of me today.

Next parcel to arrive was from my dear friend Angela.  We just seem to know each other soo well.  Angela stitched for me With Thy Needle & Thread's "Friendship Samplers - Bittersweet" using 32ct Platinum Lugana and DMC.  Its finished into a beautiful flatfold.


Thank you Angela for such a beautiful gift.

Another parcel arrived from my dear friend Lisa.  Lisa also seems to know me very well, I was admiring this chart on another blog just the other day.  Lisa stitched "Morning Star" by Blackbird Designs for me.  Its finished as a box topper and inside the box are 6 small round containers.  Lisa said this was her first time stitching on 40ct, she used Antique white linen and the called for Crescent Colours threads.



Its a treasure Lisa, thank you soo much dear friend.

My husband and son also surprised me this morning.  My gift was two Homespun Elegance kits "A Chill Is In The Air" and "Bird & Blossoms".


I feel soo lucky having such wonderful friends and family. 
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

13 comments:

butterfly said...

Happy Birthday Lisa , another GEMINI , it's mine very soon to , Love all your gifts , sorry I did not know in time but I will now but you down in my birthday book, Have a fab day, go on spoil yourself girl.Hugs.

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! I'm so happy you loved your flatfold :) Hope your day was lovely.

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!! You have received such beautiful gifts...you are a lucky (young!) lady! ;0)

una sognatrice newyorkese said...

Happy birthday! mine is in a couple weeks!!! nice birthday gifts!!!!
ps. did you recived my package?
Ezia.

gracie said...

A very Happy Birthday to you! What wonderful gifts....enjoy.

Vickie said...

Wow! Hooray for you! Happy Birthday. Have a great weekend. You have a super start on it. :)

Cole said...

What beautiful gifts! Happy Birthday!

Catherine said...

A very Happy Birthday to you!!! You certainly received some beautiful gifts form your friends!!

Margaret said...

Happy happy birthday! You received some lovely gifts!

Carol said...

Such gorgeous gifts from your stitching friends, Lisa--I hope your coming year is filled with much joy!

Michelle said...

Glad you enjoyed your Birthday - you received some lovely gifts xx

Ellen said...

Happy Birthday! You have some wonderful gifts!

Hugs,

Veronica said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa! Gorgeous gifts you've received. Hope your day has been a wonderful and unforgettable one.

Hugs,
Veronica.