Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Robin Takes Flight!

Hi everyone, as mentioned in my last post I had to start work and finish my part of the robin I was involved in with 4 other stitching friends.  Well I managed to get my part stitched and it is now on its way to the first person who will be stitching on it.
I chose to use the design "Live, Laugh, Love" by La-D-Da and my colourway choice is DMC 310, 502 and 221.  The design has been split evenly into four parts for the ladies to each stitch a section


I have also just finished and mailed out my exchange piece for the Stitched With Love "My Favourite Things" exchange, as soon as able I will post photos of it.

I have now returned to stitching on my CHS Alphabet blocks and completed "L" block last night.

Its my birthday this Saturday and I have already received some parcels from my stitching friends.  I shall be back on Saturday to share their contents with you all.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't wait to work on it Lisa. Happy Birthday for this coming Saturday xx

Carol said...

Wishing you a very ♫♪♫ Happy Birthday ♫♪♫ on Saturday, Lisa! I hope you get thoroughly spoiled :)

The RR is off to a great start thanks to you!

Lisa S said...

Great start on the RR.
I hope you have a wonderful Birthday on Saturday ;)

Hugs my dear friend XXX OOO

Veronica said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa! Your RR is off to a great start :)

Hugs,
Veronica.

butterfly said...

Happy Birthday Lisa you are the same month as me.
Love your robin work, Have a great day on Saturday, hugs.

Sally said...

Love your start on Live Laugh Love. It's so pretty.

Happy Birthday for Saturday!

Love your header photo. Please could you tell me what the design is and the designer. It's beautiful.

Angela said...

I can't wait for this to arrive! I really look forward to stitching on it :) I wonder which part I will choose.

Laura said...

Happy birthday.
All gifts are wonderful.
Hugs

Crossed Yarns said...

My very belated birthday greetings to you, Lisa. Haven't been blogging much post surgery. Your birthday presents are fantastic! {hugs} Pokua