Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Prairie Schooler for Me!

I received my Prairie Schooler HOE exchange from my partner Ina.
I was soo lucky to receive two very lovely ornaments from Ina.


I have them hanging on my ornament tree.  I might have to source myself another tree soon as it is starting to fill up.

In between exchange stitching I started work on Shakespeare's Peddlar "Sampler Roundy" whilst I was also waiting on some GAST thread to arrive so I could continue on with my CHS Alphablocks.  I decided on a colour for the fill in of the blocks, I have decided on just the one colour and not multiple colours as they suggest on the pattern.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

14 comments:

diamondc said...

Lisa: Thease are so cute, you are so lucky to recieve them.
Catherine

Catherine said...

Sweet exchange pieces!

Anne said...

Super sweet ornies you received Lisa! The squirrel one is my favourite!!

butterfly said...

Lovely ornaments great exchange. HUGS

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely exchange ornaments received.

Daffycat said...

Darling little ornaments! What a nice exchange.

Carol said...

What a pair of cuties from Ina! I'd love to see a photo of your whole ornament tree, too, Lisa :)

Enjoy your week!

Christina said...

Sweet ornies from Ina. Can we see photos of your orine tree please?! I bet it looks great.

Michelle said...

Lovely pieces xx

Shirlee said...

The ornaments you received are very nice!

Elaine said...

Lovely exchange pieces Lisa!

Elaine said...

Lovely exchange pieces Lisa!

Mylene said...

Cute ornaments!!

sana said...

So lovely ornaments!
Happy exchange!