Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

CHS Alphabet Progress

I thought I would do a quick post and share with you the progress on my WIP piece, Carriage House Samplings "Alphabet Blocks".
I ordered the floss for the fill in of the blocks around the words, and this is how it looks.


I really want to be stitching on this all the time, but I have to give it a little rest for a while so I can get some exchange pieces done and finish work on my robin piece I am working on.  A group of 5 of us are doing a small robin together and I have to get my part stitched up and ready to go at the end of the month.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

14 comments:

Angela said...

I love your choice for the fill in color and meant to ask you what you picked? It's looking really great so far :)

Lisa S said...

It is coming along wonderfully!! I love it!

Hugs

Catherine said...

Love this piece ~ such fun colors!

BeckySC said...

Looking just wonderful my friend :)

Carol said...

I just love this piece, Lisa--one of my favorite WIPs on anyone's blog :) Looking forward to seeing more!

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Really beautiful, Lisa! I love this sampler - it's one of my very favorite finishes.

Deb said...

It looks wonderful so far. Your fill-in thread looks like what I used or similar. I think I used GAST Whiskey because I like the variation. The blocks are a lot of fun, aren't they?

diamondc said...

Lisa: I think your choice is grand this is such a great pattern.
Catherine

Kate said...

Your block look fabulous. It's great to get motoring on with a project.

gracie said...

Love the colors..it is a pretty piece.

Elaine said...

It looks lovely Lisa!

Ellen said...

Love this sampler! Your blocks look great, love the color of fill-in thread!

Hugs,

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. Love the colours.

Shirlee said...

It's looking great!