Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring/Easter exchange

Everyone has received their exchanges in the Stitched With Love Spring/Easter exchange so now I can show the pictures.

I stitched for Marjorie and sent her the following parcel.



San-Man design - Easter Joy
Finished as a pinkeep

Loretta stitched for me and this is what I received.  Unfortunately I dont have details of the design on this lovely pillow. 


Thank you Loretta, I love my Spring themed gifts.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

diamondc said...

Very nice exchanges.
Catherine

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely exchanges both sent and received.

Michelle said...

Beautiful exchanges given and received well done xx

Christina said...

I bet Marjorie was thrilled with her package. I love that rabbit pencil!
Sweet gifts from Loretta. The pillow is a lovely finish.

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

What fun treats! The pinkeep you made is just adorable and the pillow Loretta made for you is very sweet, too! Looks like a fun exchange.

Deb said...

What great exchanges. Love the Easter Joy and the pillow.

Mylene said...

Both exchanges looks beautiful and lovely extra's enclosed!

Carol said...

Your Easter Joy finish is quite joyful, indeed, Lisa :) Very nicely finished as always!

And such pretty gifts from Loretta. I think that is an old freebie that I have somewhere in my stash...Enjoy!

Veronica said...

Lovely exchange, Lisa. Your pinkeep is so cute. Love the ribbons on it. Pretty pillow Loretta has sent you too. I'm sure that's a Passione Ricamo freebie downloadable on her website.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Daffycat said...

What a nice exchange! I love your multicolored ribbon topper.

Angela said...

Great exchanges! I agree with Daffycat on your bow :) Very pretty.

Catherine said...

Great goodies!