Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

"Button Up"

I signed up for the HOE PS Ornie exchange and the person I was going to be stitching for was Edgar.  Now I knew Edgar was a huge PS fan and I was trying to find a design that I hadn't seen on his blog.  Everytime I came across the Button Up booklet and saw the little boy doing the snow angel I couldn't help but smile.  So I thought, well if it makes me smile I hope it will also make Edgar smile.


He was such a fun little character to stitch up and I was soo pleased with my ornie finish.
I am happy to report that Edgar loved the little guy too.

I finished a little stitch during the week.


Lizzie Kate
Flora McSample 2011 Ornaments - Love

Thought I might make a start on some Christmas ornies and I loved this little booklet when it came out.

Thank you for all your lovely emails regarding my framed pieces.  Everybody seemed to get a right chuckle out of Marion.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

16 comments:

Veronica said...

That little boy is quite the character ^.^ Cute ornie. Can't blame Edgar for loving it.

Pretty Lizzie Kate finish. Will you be finishing it as an ornament too?

Hugs,
Veronica.

Christina said...

Ahhh, that ornie for Edgar is so cute! I bet it did bring a smile to Edgar's face!!
I admire your organisation Lisa - getting started on Christmas ornies in April! The booklet from Lizzie Kate has three lovely charts. Will you stitch the other two? I like the peace ornie with the house on it.

Rita said...

I saw your ornament on Edgar's blog. Very cute! I love the way you finished it too.

blue star stitcher said...

Oh I love that winter scene, very cute.

Michelle said...

Lovely finishes. I too adore the LK Flora McSample ones xx

Carol said...

I love those Button Up designs, Lisa--I'm sure Edgar was very pleased with your choice :) I've never seen that LK design--really love your "love" start!

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

The ornie for Edgar is darling - who wouldn't love a boy making a snow angel!? Wonderful Love finish, too!

Have a happy weekend!

butterfly said...

Lisa the little boy is just wonderful I bet Edgar loved it so cute.
I really love the one you are stitching now what a lovely chart.
Have a great weekend , HUGS.

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish Lisa. Love your L*K.

Sharon said...

Both finishes are just too cute! Lucky Edgar! :)

Catherine said...

Great finishes ~ just saw your PS over on Edgar's blog!

Ellen said...

Love that PS ornament you stitched for Edgar! Love your LK's finish, will be another beautiful ornament!

Hugs,

Sally said...

There's no wonder Edgar loved the ornament. It's so cute.

Love your L*K ornament.

Angela said...

I love both of the ornament finishes. I started that LK design and hated it but I love yours :) I may have to go back to it again! LOL

una sognatrice newyorkese said...

beautiful blog! love the ornaments!
Ezia.

Brigitte said...

That's also one of my favourites from the leaflet. Very lovely exchange piece.