Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Working On My Alphabet

Another exchange piece down and I have returned to work on my CHS Alphabet blocks.  "O" block is finished minus the fill in of the word square (I still have to decide on a colour and buy a couple of skeins of it yet).  I have now started on the "N" block.


I do enjoy stitching on this, however when you think of the overall size of the project it does get quite daunting, but I am determined to finish this beauty and it will then be my largest finish ever!!!

I only have one other exchange in the near future (due April 15) to consider so I think I might be able to notch up some more blocks before I start on that.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

15 comments:

gracie said...

It is looking very nice....

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Keep with it, it looks great. Look forward to seeing your exchange pieces when posted later. CJ in OK ;-)

Deborah said...

Great start!

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Lisa, love your piece! I've seen this piece in person and it's stunning. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
Linda

Cath said...

It's looking really good . Just count each block as a mini happy dance to get through it .X

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress.

Carol said...

The alphabet looks like such fun to stitch, Lisa, but I know what you mean about huge projects. After I stitched Christmas at HRH back in 2010, I haven't gone near any large projects--it just wiped me right out!!

Lisa S said...

It is looking GREAT Lisa!
Try to think of it as one block at a time instead of the whole piece. I know easier said than done lol

Hugs

BeckySC said...

It's looking good, Lisa. I'll be looking forward to watching your progress.
Have a lovely week my friend.

butterfly said...

Great start looking forward to see the finish, looking lovely.

Angela said...

Great progress Lisa!

Kathy A. said...

Lovely, lovely progress. You are well on your way to a finish.

Sally said...

It's looking brilliant Lisa!

Veronica said...

It looks great, Lisa. As long as you just concentrate on the individual letters, its size shouldn't be too intimidating :)

Hugs,
Veronica.

milly said...

Hello

It's looking great.

Happy stitching.