Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Little Houses Pinkeep

I heard from Brenda that she has received the piece I made for her in our Stitching Between Friends exchange.


LHN - Heart & Home Sampler
All Dolled Up Series

I stitched this on a piece of 27ct Linda evenweave and used the called for DMC threads.  I used two tones of gold ribbon to trim it and some pearl and lilac pins for decoration.  I also found a larger bead for the top bow that matched into the colours really well.  I am pleased that Brenda loved it.

I'm excited as today I am picking up my two stitched pieces from the framers.  I promise a photo of them both really soon.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

14 comments:

Catherine said...

Very sweet!

Daffycat said...

A lovely exchange piece. Well done, Lisa!

Ellen said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing! I just love LHN's designs!

Hugs,

butterfly said...

Love your stitching exchange, Brenda will be one happy lady.

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely exchange sent.

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Very pretty exchange piece! Can't wait to see your two framed pieces.

Vickie said...

What care you took on that piece! The pins look great!! Will watch for your next stitches from the framer.

Deb said...

Very sweet! I know that Brenda loved it!

Carol said...

I'm sure Brenda was thrilled when this darling piece arrived in her mailbox, Lisa :)

Look forward to seeing your framed pieces very soon...

BeckySC said...

Very nice, Lisa :)
((hugs, friend))

Michelle said...

Its beautiful x

Sally said...

I love this Lisa. It is so pretty and I bet Brenda loves it:)

Robin said...

Lovely finish! I'm sure it made Brenda's day when it arrived in the mail! Can't wait to see you framed pieces!

Veronica said...

Beautiful stitching and your finishing is just lovely. I really like the pearl and lilac pins :)

Hugs,
Veronica.