Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Snowflake!

My exchange piece for the Seasonal Exchange Winter round has been received by Alison.


Heritage Stitches "Snowflake"
Stitched on Silkweaver fabric using white DMC.

I have also finished stitching and finishing the birthday gift for a friend and that is being posted off this week, and I started back on Marion with the dog now complete.  I have to admit that I'm not looking forward to the huge block of colour for the tree, its practically the height of the whole design and will, I'm sure, be quite tedious, but I must finish it and I know it will be lovely when its all done.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

9 comments:

Carol said...

Your snowflake for Alison is so pretty, Lisa--love that shade of blue you chose, too :)

Hang in there with the tree--you can do it!!

Catherine said...

Very pretty!!

Michelle said...

Really pretty x

Topcho said...

Really cute design and neat finishing!

Lisa S said...

What a pretty snowflake you made for Alison! I love the color fabric you chose to stitch it on.

Hugs

Melissa said...

Lovely stitch, Lisa. You did a wonderful job finishing it too!

Good luck with stitching that tree. I don't know anyone who loves stitching blocks of colours do you? ;-)

Mylene said...

That's a lovely ornament, Lisa.

Solstitches said...

What a pretty little ornament.
Love the blue.
Margaret

Suzanne said...

A very pretty ornament!