Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Small Progress & New Stash

Since my last post I only stitched a little more on my CHS Alphabet as I had to make a start on an exchange piece.  That piece is now finished and winging its way over the ocean to its new home, so when that arrives I can show you my finish.  I also started working on a small birthday gift for a dear friend, I shall attempt the finishing today.

Here is the small amount of progress on the Alphabet.


My order arrived and I now have the floss to finish off Marion.  I will probably start back on that this weekend.  I also bought some lovely Gloriana Silk which is to be used when I start The Goode Huswife "Home Sweet Home", Lizzie Kate's new Flora McSample design 2011 Ornaments (I mainly bought this one for the Love one with the little robins), CCN "Simply Vintage" chart and Lizzie Kate's Santa 11 which was on special.


Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the O block! Great stash too!

Deb said...

A little progress is great progress as it's just closer to the end. CHS Alphabets is such a fun sampler to stitch and yours looks great.

Lisa S said...

The way I see it any progress is great progress lol
Love the stash you acquired! I have always wanted to try Glorianna Silk. Let me know how you like it.
Hugs

Kathy A. said...

Great new stitches.
Love the new stash!

butterfly said...

Lovely start and great buys.

Brigitte said...

Very nice progress on the Alphabet. And some great new stash.
I'm looking forward to seeing Marion finished. I started her a couple of days ago as one of my last Crazy Challenge pieces. I think it'll be a fun stitch.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on your Alphabet. Great new stash.

Nan said...

Any progress is good. You've selected some great pieces. Can't wait to see them as you are stitching.

Sally said...

Nice progress Lisa. Love your new stash:)

Michelle said...

Lovely stitching and lovely new stash x

Anne said...

Such a cute alphabet! Love the octopus!! Beautiful stash too Lisa!!

Suzanne said...

Your O block looks great, it's a nice start to the alphabet. Love your new stash!