Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another Start

Thank you for all your lovely comments on Marion.  I have now completed the grass down the bottom and am just waiting on my last colour to arrive so I can finish up the dog and the tree.

I have completed a piece for an exchange due at the end of the month and also pulled some smalls charts for some upcoming exchanges in February.

I have also made a start on this beauty.


Thanks to dear Suzanne I was able to get the conversions and make a start on my CHS "Alphabet Blocks".  I was lucky enough to find a large enough piece of evenweave in my stash so that I can stitch it all together and have it framed when its finished.

Until next time dear friends, happy stitching.
Lisa

14 comments:

BeckySC said...

You have a great start my friend :)
I'll BEE looking forward to your updates :)
((hugs))

April said...

Great Start Lisa !!!

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start.

Michelle said...

A lovely new start x

butterfly said...

Great start looking forward to seeing it grow.

Sally said...

A lovely start Lisa.

Christina said...

Great start Lisa - I look forward to seeing your alphabet finished.

Sarah said...

Lovely start

Lisa S said...

Great start Lisa! I've always loved those alphabet blocks. Looking forward to seeing them all together.
Hugs

Gabi said...

Lovely start :)

Mindi said...

I love your start on Alphabet Blocks. This is one of the pieces I have in my WIP basket and need to get back to. Its going to be so much fun watching everyone with their BAP challenge posts.

Angela said...

This will be a wonderful project to work on, great start!

sana said...

Thank you for visiting my small blog.
You dosuch beautiful stitching!& I have become a follower:)

Suzanne said...

I am glad that I was able to help. You have made a good start to the project. I have been so busy I haven't pulled mine out again yet. I think that may be what I will work on today.