Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Christmas Gift For ....

Lisa S.  I received an email from Lisa letting me know her parcel had arrived.

I stitched a small hanging ornie for Lisa's stitched gift.


The Trilogy "Santa Ornamentology"
Stitched on evenweave using DMC and beaded edging.

And the extra goodies included a Christmas garland of Santa and his washing on the line (too cute!), Xmas bag, Bent Creek chart, floss, stickers and a little reindeer charm that I didn't get a photo of.


I have finished stitching another beaded edge ornie (photo soon) and have now started work on a ME stitch.  Its a design I took a fancy to when I visited my friend Pokua.  I just need to pick up one more DMC colour and I will be ready, I will show you a progress photo soon and you can try and guess what design it is.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

8 comments:

Shirlee said...

Love the Santa & all the goodies that went with it! Blessings, Shirlee

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous gift for Lisa. Lovely extras too. Look forward to seeing your new start.

Michelle said...

Lovely pictures Lisa x

Carol said...

Such a cute ornament for Lisa--the beaded edge is adorable, too! I love how you've chosen three different colors of beads. It is a bit time consuming to do a beaded edge, but worth every minute :)

stitcheranon said...

beutiful gifts...thank you for sharing

Kate said...

Gorgeous gift. Looking forward to seeing your "me" stitching.

Mindi said...

Love the cute little Santa ornament, and the beaded edge is just wonderful. Can't wait to see what you're working on for your "Me" stitching.

Suzanne said...

What a fantastic gift you sent Lisa.