Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Exchanges

Hi everyone, I hope you are all ready for Christmas.  We finished up over the weekend getting one final gift and we are now all set.  Its just too hectic to go anywhere near the shops during the last week, so I stay far away.

I can now show you the lovely exchanges from the Stitched With Love Winter Wonderland Exchange.
Here is what I sent to my partner Rowyn.



And here is what I received from my partner Kim.  Kim sure did spoil me, opening up the parcel and seeing all these packages was soo exciting.


Here are the goodies that were inside those gorgeous wrapped gifts.  I was spoilt with gorgeous reindeer goodies.  Thats a black shopping bag down the bottom right corner with reindeer across the front, and a sparkly silver statue and teatowels, WOW I just cant believe my luck, what beautiful and thoughtful things to receive.


And the wonderful stitched piece I received. 


Kim said in her card that "sadly the xs piece is not one of my best", well Kim I say your wrong because its absolutely gorgeous and I love it to bits.  I have always loved this reindeer design having stitched it for another exchange myself and always wanted to do one for me, now I dont have to as I have a lovely sparkly one of my own and the colours match in with my Christmas decorations perfectly.  I think this will be a piece that I will treasure for many years to come, I just love it.  Thank you Kim - Merry Christmas.

I will be back soon with a starting shot of my ME stitch to see if you can guess what it is, along with a picture of my tree this year.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

9 comments:

Ranae said...

Fun exchanges
I hate the stores this last week before, but there's always something I forgot.
Happy Holidays!!

Catherine said...

Beautiful exchanges!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely exchange both sent and received.

Michelle said...

Stunning photos of all gifts Lisa. Maerry Christmas x

stitcheranon said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous..inspiring too..

Carol said...

What a perfect exchange, Lisa--I think both ornaments are so well done :)

Wishing you and your family a joyful Christmas!

dixiesamplar said...

Lovely exchanges...enjoy! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

Lovely exchanges, such wonderful stitching gifts for stitching friends.

Suzanne said...

I love the ornament you stitched, what is the design? You received such a fantastic parcel from Kim.