Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

2nd Ornie

Here is the 2nd ornie from my Ornie Swap group and this one is from Conny.


Designer is Isabelle Vautier.
Stitched on 32 count Zweigart linen using DMC115.

I love heart shaped finishes.
Thank you Conny, cant wait to get this one onto my tree this year.

I am currently working on exchange pieces at the moment, so nothing really that I can show.  I have another birthday parcel about to go out to another dear friend who's birthday is at the end of October and I just posted off my Stitched With Love Fall exchange.

Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

12 comments:

gracie said...

So pretty....

CindyMae said...

That is gorgeous, love it!!

Irlik said...

A beautiful New Year's heart!

Vinniey said...

Such a lovely ornament from Conny. Beautiful work!

Michelle said...

Oh Lisa what a lovely gift to receive x

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely ornament received from Conny. Look forward to seeing your exchange stitching when you are able.

Carol said...

Such a pretty ornament from Conny, Lisa--love the little angel charm and beaded edge, too!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful ornament - I love the shape (how do you all do those kind of things...I am always afraid to try; afraid to mess up).
Take care!

Christina said...

I love heart finishes too...I just wish I was brave enough to tackle one myself!

Catherine said...

Great finish! I love all the special touches!

Ivana said...

Beautiful embroidery, I'll come here more often :-)
Ivana

Suzanne said...

Very pretty ornament!