Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer Exchange

Another wonderful exchange with the Stitched With Love Exchanges.  This time was the Summer Exchange.
I stitched for Barb and this is what I sent to her.


Design by Sylvia Kuhnert (freebie on-line)
Stitched on 27ct Linda Evenweave using DMC
Extras Sent


And here is what I received from my partner Heather.


Sorry my posts have been so few and far between.  I am currently job hunting for a new job and it has taken up all my spare time.  I have still been checking out all your blogs and leaving comments though.  I have really been waiting on this exchange to get the go ahead to post about as everything else I have been stitching or working on are for birthday gifts and I cant show them until the end of the month.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Great exchange goodies, both given and received!

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Wonderful exchange both sent and received! Good luck on the job hunt Lisa, I can imagine how much time and energy that must take. Sending good thoughts your way!

diamondc said...

Lisa: I really like what you stitched for your partner, and the flip flop sandel pen is a hoot so id the little animal head sitting next to it,
Ths little items you recieved are adorable.
Blessings
Catherine
diamondc

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely exchange sent and received.

Carol said...

Good luck with your job hunt, Lisa :) I'll bet that is very, very time consuming. Hope you can squeeze in some time for yourself to do a bit of stitching:)

Your exchange goodies, both given and received, are wonderful!!

Pumpkin said...

That is so adorable! Well done Lisa :o)

Good luck on the job hunt!

Barb said...

Another thankyou Lisa I loved and have lost (what did I tell you) both of the pens , Grandchildren are like magpies oooohhhh I love that MAY i have it. What can you do when your teenage grandaughter and 9 year old grandson say that. However I do still have that lovely stitching hanging on my favourite hook. The fabric is awaiting our next years summer-it will get here much sooner than we think I expect. Hope your summer is sunny and you have some luck with the job hunting.

Christina said...

What a lovely scissor case you sent Barb. I wish I could be a bit more inventive with my finishes, I seem to do the same ones again and again!
Good luck with the job hunt.

Suzanne said...

What great summer exchanges. Good luck with the job hunt!