Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

No. 1 Ornie Swap & Bent Creek Exchange

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and happily stitching away.
September is my month to receive in the Ornament Swap group.  I'm soo excited, I cant wait to see what I will be receiving from my dear stitching friends.
This is my first ornie to arrive and its stitched by my dearest friend Angela.


LK Tiny Tidings 15
Stitched on 28ct Bone Jobelan using floss as charted.

What a cutie!

I am also in a private exchange with Angela at the moment, we do one every year and the theme for this one was any Bent Creek design.  Well I also received mine in the same parcel, lucky me!!
Here is the gorgeous piece that Angela stitched for me.


Bent Creek "Signs of Winter"
Stitched on 28ct Mushroom Evenweave using DMC.
Finished as a flatfold

Absolutely love it, dont you!!! 

Angela's piece from me is still making its way to her along with her birthday goodies, so I will have to wait till she receives that before I can show you here.
Thanks Angela for another enjoyable exchange.
Until next time, happy stitching
LISA

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Wonderful goodies from Angela!

Anne said...

Both pieces are darling! I love how she finishes them! It will look great in your home :D

Lesleyanne said...

Both pieces from Angela are gorgeous Lisa. Look forward to seeing what other ornaments you receive.

Michelle said...

What a lovely exchange - looks stunning xx

Ranae said...

Cute exchange pieces you received from Angela

Carol said...

What adorable snowmen, Lisa--Angela's work is so beautiful!

Lisa said...

Both pieces are lovely, amazing finishes.

Mylene said...

What lovely pieces from Angela!!

Kathy Ellen said...

Angela has created such very special pieces for you, and I love her finishing too!

Pumpkin said...

I saw these on Angela's Blog already and have been drooling over them ;o) You are one lucky gal!

Andrea said...

Wonderful stitching from Angela.

Suzanne said...

Both are such pretty designs and Angela did such a great job with the stitching and finishing.