Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Bent Creek Piece for Angela

As mentioned in my previous post, Angela and I did a Bent Creek exchange as this year's private exchange theme.

Here is what I made for her.


"Snowbuds"
Stitched on 32ct Belfast Millenium Blue
Made into a hanging pocket perfect size for cards.

I am pleased to say that Angela loved them.
Angela also received the birthday gifts I sent her aswell, but I was going to leave that until the next post.
So until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

14 comments:

Catherine said...

How cute!!

Angela P said...

I so completely love it Lisa! It's perfect in every way :) Thanks for another wonderful exchange year.

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish Lisa.

CATHI said...

Lovely snowbuds! :o)

Cathi

Carol said...

Very cute finish, Lisa! I know how much Angela loves snowmen, so this was perfect for her :)

Lisa S said...

What a cute design and your finish is wonderful!!!

Hugs

Jane said...

The snowbuds look great on your choice of blue fabric ~ lovely finishing idea xxx

Lisa said...

They're lovely, right couple of happy chappies.

CindyMae said...

Absolutely wonderful and so cute.

Just wanted to let you know, if you have not already, stop by my blog to check out the giveaway!

Mylene said...

A very cute design and finish perfectly, great job!

Parsley said...

So cute! I love it!

Vinniey said...

Your "Snowbuds" is so cute and beautiful finished. :)

Suzanne said...

Very cute finish!

Solstitches said...

What a cute finish. The fabric you used is perfect for this design.
Margaret