Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Plant A Little Sunshine

For the Seasonal Exchange Summer Round I stitched for Ruth.
Here is the piece that I sent to her.


Lizzie Kate "Plant A Little Sunshine".
Stitched on 28ct Silkweaver "Gelati" using DMC.
Finished as a pinkeep.

It seems a little strange participating in these Summer themed exchanges lately seeing as its wet and windy here in Perth, Western Australia.  However, I shall not complain as I love Winter and dread our Summers here.  It gets very hot and humid and I spend all my time inside with the aircon on.  So "stick around rain for as long as you like"!
Until next time, happy stitching
LISA

16 comments:

Michelle said...

Its lovely Lisa well done x

Catherine said...

What a sweet finish!!

Becky K in OK said...

Lisa, what is the cording you used around the pinkeep? It is beautiful.

Gabi said...

What a darling finish. Congrats.
LOL...same here. Since I'm living in Australia I love the Winter.

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish. I am sure Ruth was thrilled with it.

Topcho said...

Very cute. I love the colourful trim!

Nancy said...

Very pretty exchange piece!

Christina said...

I saw this on Ruth's blog - it's lovely. As for loving winter...you're mad! Mind you it's summer here and all we've had is rain, rain, rain...blurgh!

Jane said...

Soooo pretty and love the rainbow coloured trim ~ lucky Ruth xxx

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

absolument merveilleux !!!! very beautiful
have a good day

Carol said...

Very pretty piece, Lisa! I love that colorful trim you used. Hope it doesn't heat up too quickly over there--I can't wait for our autumn to arrive :)

Angela P said...

Beautiful pinkeep Lisa :) I love the colors!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a beautiful pinkeep you sent out for the Seasonal Exchange!

Anne said...

Lovely pinkeep Lisa!! This is a sweet design and I love how you finished it!

Suzanne said...

Pretty finish! It's always nice to stitch something summer like when it's cold.

Pumpkin said...

Adorable finish and I'm sure Ruth loved it!