Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Private Exchange with Cath

Myself and Cath over at The Stitchin Chicken have completed a private exchange together.  When I put a call out on my blog at the beginning of the year for anyone who was interested in doing an exchange with me, Cath let me know that she was interested but couldn't start until later in the year as she was currently finishing up with another private exchange.  We both set a date of around June 20 and had an open theme.

I stitched Cath a CCN design "Cherry Hill" and made it into a pinkeep.  Apparently this is Cath's first pinkeep.  I also included an array of different goodies including a lovely reindeer christmas ornie that I found.  Here are pics of what I sent:


Today I received my lovely parcel from Cath, so I will take some photos in the morning light and post them for you to see tomorrow.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

Gabi said...

Lovely pin keep and goodies. Cath must be delighted with the exchange. Looking forward to see what Cath created :)

Jane said...

What a lovely exchange, I love the design you chose for Cath, so apt for this time of the year and the extra goodies are lovely too.
Look forward to seeing what Cath sent you and will keep an eye out for your next appeal for someone to exchange with.
Have a good week xxx

Kathy A. said...

Lovely, lovely pinkeep and wonderful exchange. Look forward to seeing your exchange from Cath.

Catherine said...

What a sweet piece and goodies! I love the little sheep!!

Topcho said...

Very cute! AS much as I like sheep and the the pink and green colours combo, I so love this pinkeep! I'm more than sure your friend loved it too!

gracie said...

wonderful!

Carol said...

What a sweet piece you created for Cath, Lisa--love it :)

weestitchy.com said...

cherry hill is so cute, what lovely stash

Mylene said...

A lovely piece and such great goodies enclosed!

WendyJo said...

What a beautiful finish Lisa. I love the goodies too!!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely exchange sent to Cath. I have this to stitch - yours is gorgeous.

Tatkis said...

Oh, such a beautiful pinkeep! I love this design, but it was out of stock when I made my last order, so I bought a Brook's Book blue house chart :)

Best wishes,
Tatyana