Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Picnic Theme Exchange

I recently participated in a Picnic Theme Exchange.  We had to stitch an item relating to picnic's or a tea party, include a recipe and 5 other items.
Here is what I sent to my partner Lainey:

PS Watermelon design stitched on 28ct Silkweaver "Rhapsody"
finished as a long pillow.

Extra's included

And here is what my partner (Christina) sent to me:

Cupcake design from "The Historical Sampler Company"
finished as a small pin pillow.

Extra's included.

What a fun and exciting exchange, I really enjoyed it and have already signed up for the next one.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

14 comments:

Catherine said...

Loved your exchange goodies - both given and received!! I'm already signed up too for the next one!!

Carol said...

Looks like such great goodies were both given and received, Lisa. Your watermelon pillow is darling and is very summery looking :)

Tatkis said...

Such a cute swap! I like your watermelon pincushion very much! And presents are great!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Lisa S said...

Wonderful exchange both sent & received!
What a fun theme!

Lisa said...

What a fun exchange. Both presents are beautiful! However, partial to watermelons because they are a staple of my diet, I was wondering what watermelon pattern you used (designer? title?).

Take care!

Anne said...

Love both of your exchanges and the goodies! What a neat idea for an exchange!

marcela66 said...

Presants are beautiful,pincuscion -watermelon-i like so much.Great works!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous exchange!

Ellen said...

Great exchanges! Love the stitched pieces, they are beautiful!

Hugs,

CindyMae said...

What wonderful exchange items! Just love the watermelon pillow!

Christina said...

I'm so pleased you like what I sent Lisa - I really enjoyed putting the package together!

shez said...

Lisa what a lovely swap to send,lucky swap partner

Michelle said...

Lovely photos - thank you so much for sharing the exchange pictures with us x

BrendaS said...

Great exchange pieces both given and received:))