Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

From Cath

As promised here are the pictures of the lovely exchange I received from Cath.
Cath took my love of hedgehogs and stitched The Workbasket's "Quaker Hedgehog" for me, finished as a little arch shaped scissor pocket.  The scissor fob design, she took the centre from the hedgehog body and made it into a full motif.  How fantastic!!
She also included some amazing goodies for me, fabric, floss, notebook, a gorgeous Tudor pin badge and a chart from my wishlist.
I just love it all, and I'm soo pleased to have completed this exchange with you Cath.  Thanks again!


Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

11 comments:

Catherine said...

What sweet piece and great exchange goodies!!

Kathy A. said...

What a wonderful exchange. Her pinkeep and scissor fob are gorgeous. Lucky you!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely exchange received from Cath.

gracie said...

what a pretty exchange.

Nancy said...

What a lovely exchange! That hedgehog is so cute!

Jane said...

Lovely stitchy exchange from Cath. I stitched Quaker Hedgehog last year and it's amazing how different it can look depending on what thread you use. The finished pin shape is perfect and the extra scissor fob is a great addition xxx

Cath said...

So glad that you like it . Now I'm lokingforward to seeing that chart stitched up , lol .XXX

Deb said...

What a wonderful exchange from Cath. Just love the hedgehog and the fob. And the other goodies are great too!

Lisa S said...

Cath did a wonderful job on your exchange piece!
Enjoy all of your goodies!

Michelle said...

What a wonderful exchange to received x

Gabi said...

Beautiful exchange. Just love the hedgehog with the fob. And the chart you got is gorgeous too.