Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blackbird Design Exchange

Michelle organised a Blackbird Design Exchange over at her blog.  There were 7 people taking part and my partner to send to was Kate.
Here is what I stitched and finished for Kate.


"Summer Iris" stitched on 32ct antique white linen using DMC.
Finished as a pinkeep.

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my previous posts.
Lisa asked a question regarding the pillow I made for Lainey (as she loves watermelons).  It is a Prairie Schooler design from the booklet "A Prairie Year".
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

17 comments:

Gabi said...

What a lovely pin keep. Kate must be thrilled with it.

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous pinkeep. I'm sure Kate is thrilled with it.

Michelle said...

Its lovely Lisa well done - I am sure Kath will cherish it xx

butterfly said...

lovely stitching and finish

Catherine said...

What a sweet finish!

Lisa said...

Beautiful pin keep for Kate. The colors are lovely and so is the finish. I am sure that she will love it. Thank you for information regarding the Prairie Schooler Watermelon design...I might just have to go and look for it :)
Take care.

Sally said...

What a beautiful pinkeep.!

Nancy said...

Beautiful stitching and finish!

Tatkis said...

Beautiful pinkeep, love the colours!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

CindyMae said...

Gorgeous finish, love it!

Ellen said...

Beautiful pinkeep, I love it!

Hugs,

weestitchy.com said...

KATE is very lucky, it is a beautiful pinkeep, well done

marcela66 said...

Well done-i like your pinkeep.Brawo!

Carol said...

I'm sure Kate is enjoying your beautifully stitched and finished pinkeep, Lisa--great job!!

Angela P said...

It turned out fabulous Lisa :) I am sure that Kate loved it!

staci said...

What a beautiful exchange piece, Kate is very lucky!

Sharon said...

Very pretty exchange!