Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My New Shelf

I have been meaning to post a photo of my new shelf that I won on Ebay for quite a while (well, since I finished decorating my stitching room) and I keep forgetting.  So since I cant show you any stitching at the moment as some exchanges are in transit and waiting to be received, I thought this would be the perfect time.

When I saw this shelf on Ebay I knew I had to have it, so I fought hard for it.  It had the perfect look that I was after (shabby chic) the little hanging rail at the bottom and the drawers with the handles that I could also hang things off, and not to mention two big shelf spots.  So without further ado, here is my beloved shelf.


Some of you may be able to spot some pieces that you have stitched for me in the past.  I love it, I think it was made to display cross stitch pieces.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

24 comments:

Sandy said...

I love the shelf and what you did with it.

Karen said...

Very cute way to display your stitching! Great new addition...

Ellen said...

Wow, love your shelf! It's just perfect to display all those beautiful stitchings!

Hugs,

Lisa S said...

What a wonderful shelf Lisa!! Hey I almost have my own whole row on it!! LOL I think your right that it is the perfect shelf to display to display xs pieces on!
Great find!

Suzanne said...

Thank you for your kind comment you left on my blog.

I love your display shelf, it's very pretty. I really love that shabby chic look.

I spotted the little pincushion I stitched for you.

Lesleyanne said...

Wow I love your shelf. It is gorgeous. Love the stitching you have on it too.

KarenV said...

Lovely shelf! I like the style and you've got a lovely display of stitched pieces there!

Gabi said...

I love your shelf Lisa. What a neat idea.

Anne said...

Love that shelf. Its so perfect to hold all your smalls! Love the collection you have!!

Melissa said...

That's a lovely shelf, Lisa! and filled with wonderful stitching! You must be so pleased!

Angela P said...

I love the shelf Lisa, it's very pretty :) I spy a few things that I recognize too! LOL.

Tatkis said...

Oh, your new shelf is perfect, so vintage! Lovely!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Brigitte said...

This shelf offers a fantastic way to display your stitched pieces. I love how you arrahged everything. And look at the tiny little drawers, so cute. A great purchase.

Niina said...

Oh WoW! It looks so so lovely! I wish I could come there and see it "live"!

Yiotas Cross Stitch said...

beautiful shelf and you filled it with stunning cross stitch work!

Carol said...

Oh, that shelf is darling, Lisa! What a great way to display all of your pretty small finishes :)

Sharon said...

What a fantastic shelf. Everything looks gorgeous displayed there!

Catherine said...

Looks wonderful - especially with all those lovely stitched goodies!

Crossed Yarns said...

Cute!
{hugs} Pokua

Andrea said...

A lovely shelf, perfect for all of your beautiful stitching finishes.

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

That is a perfect shelf, Lisa! It looks great with all of your beautiful stitching goodies on it.

Mylene said...

What a great idea, lovely pieces on display!!

Michelle said...

Oh Lisa its lovely. I have something similar on my kitchen wall - lovely way to display stitched pieces xx

Conny said...

Great idea, Lisa and it looks lovely with all the ornies.