Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday Goodies!


I received a lovely parcel from my dear friend Angela for my birthday yesterday.
Look what gorgeous things she sent.  I have oohed and ahhed over this design for soo long, wanting to eventually stitch it, as I just love the design and the colours, Angela knew this and soo I was the lucky recipient of The Trilogy's "Happy Bunny Bunny Day" finished into a large pillow.  Doesn't the fabric just match in perfectly!  And even though Angela told me that the trim gave her some grief in the sewing machine I absolutely love it.
The biggest surprise of all is that lovely bracelet that she sent, the card inside the box says;

Love, Friend, Forever

Love your friends.
Treasure their friendship.
It will be forever.

The bracelet has the words Love, Friend and Forever on the large silver discs and a beautiful etched dangling heart fob at the clasp.  It is just amazing and I am honoured to wear it.  I shall treasure it always.
Thank you Angela, you truly are a wonderful friend. Hugs!!!

Thank you to my other dear friends for your lovely emails on my special day too.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

15 comments:

Angela P said...

I'm so happy that you loved everything I sent to you :) You are a very dear friend to me and I wish you the very best of Birthdays!

gracie said...

Sorry I missed your special day....Happy Birthday today!

Catherine said...

Wonderful goodies!!

CalamityJr said...

Happy belated birthday! Angela did send you a special package, with her lovely stitching, the bracelet, and those gorgeous scissors! Enjoy!

Faye said...

Happy birthday Lisa!! Lovely gifts for you!!! Take care, Faye

Sally said...

Happy Belated Birthday. What lovely gifts you received from Angela:)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Lisa - you have received such lovely gifts xx

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! Angela did a great job on the finish... I just love this design too! Hope you have a great weekend too...

happy stitching...

Kathy Ellen said...

Birthday Wishes to you, Lisa. Just love Angela's gifts to you. Isn't the Happy Bunny Bunny Day pillow just adorable? Beautiful bracelet too. What a dear friend.

Topcho said...

Late birthday wishes!

Suzanne said...

A belated Happy Birthday! What a wonderful gift you received from Angela, she is a true friend.

Tatkis said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations with such a friendship and beautiful presents!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Daffycat said...

What an awesome package you received from Angela. She really knows how to spoil a friend!

Andrea said...

A belated Happy Birthday. I hope you had a real good time. A beautiful gift from Angela.

Lesleyanne said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Gorgeous gifts from Angela.