Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

And More Goodies!

Sweet Lisa S also sent me a parcel for my birthday, and what a lovely surprise it was!
She made me the companion piece for the LHN "Travelling Stitcher" pouch she made in our private exchange.  They look fabulous sat together on the shelf in my stitching room.  Lisa also included some DMC threads, needles and a packet of coloured buttons for me.
Thank you soo much Lisa, what a great birthday I had this year!!


I am currently stitching some exchange pieces, I'm trying to get a good month or so ahead as I have some birthday's coming up that I have to stitch for.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

10 comments:

Ellen said...

A Belated Happy Birthday!
Love your birthday goodies especially the stitched pieces!

Hugs,

gracie said...

very nice!

Deborah said...

Another great gift!

Michelle said...

You had some lovely goodies for your birthday. Like you I am trying to get ahead with my stitching x

Tatkis said...

Wow, congratulations! I love the needlebook!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Daffycat said...

A lovely birthday package! How sweet to stitch you something to go with her previous exchange!

Mylene said...

What lovely goodies for your birthday.

Belated happy happy birthday!!

Suzanne said...

A very nice gift you received.

Andrea said...

Lovely gifts you have received.

Sally said...

What a lovely gift package :)