Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

What a Lovely Surprise!

I just received my private exchange from Lisa S, and WOW I am speechless!!!!
I have admired this design and finish on other stitchers blogs and always thought how lovely it would be to own.  Well now I have my very own special one from a very dear friend.  Lisa said that she was able to find almost the exact fabric that was used in the original aswell.

LHN - Travelling Stitcher
32ct Lambswool linen using Crecent Colours threads
Inside of the pouch
The whole parcel

I absolutely LOVE my gifts and will treasure my lovely stitchers pouch.  Thank you soo much Lisa.

I also finished up another WIP last night.  This one I have wanted to stitch for a long time and my plan is to frame it and hang it in my laundry room.

LHN - Colonial Dry Goods
Stitched on 28ct Summer Sky Jobelan
Using Crescent Colours threads and DMC

It was a really enjoyable stitch.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Great finish! Wow! That exchange piece is beautiful!

Brigitte said...

What a wonderful exchnage gift you've received. Enjoy all the goodies!
Very pretty finish.

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely exchange received. A great finish too.

CalamityJr said...

I don't know which I like more - the one you gave or the one you received! They're both beautiful - enjoy!

Micki said...

What a lovely gift you received! It is wonderful!
Micki

Sally said...

What a lovely exchange piece you received. Lovely finish too.

Lisa S said...

I am so glad you like what I made for you Lisa! I LOVE the piece you sent me as well!
Thank you so very much for a wonderful exchange!
Hugs

Alisa said...

Really lovely exchange you received! Your stitched piece looks great as well!!

Mylene said...

WOW! What a beautiful exchange gift from Lisa.
Congrats on your new finish, looks lovely!

Suzanne said...

What a beautiful exchange from Lisa. The pouch looks great and she included some lovely goodies.

Nice finish, I bought this design to stitch for my new laundry and I still haven't got round to it.

Carol said...

I can see why you're so excited, Lisa! Lisa S. did stitched an amazing piece for you!!

And your Colonial Dry Goods finish is darling--it will look very cute hanging in your laundry room...

Andrea said...

A wonderful gift to receive.