Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Help Needed!

Hi everyone,
I was hoping that by putting this out there that one of you might be able to help me.
I am looking for someone that would be willing to do some quilt work for me.  I have a large cross stitch piece that I would love to have made into a lap quilt size or small wallhanging size, I have the fabric already I am just needing someone that can piece it together, add batting and then quilt it for me.  I am obviously willing to pay (by Paypal if overseas) or direct debit, Paypal or cheque for within Australia.
As mentioned I have the fabric so the quilter would just need batting and the cotton.
I am really wanting to have this piece finished as it was a round robin that I completed a few years ago and means alot to me.  I just dont have the necessary skills to finish it.
If you know someone that would be willing to work this for me, then please email me with details, it would be very much appreciated.  I am happy to send photos if required first.
Lisa

No comments: