Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Winter Seasonal Exchange

Here is the piece I stitched for Ann in the Seasonal Exchange Winter round.
Its taken from Lizzie Kate's "Winter Crazy" booklet. 




Stitched on a remnant piece of Silkweaver fabric using DMC.
Finished as a pillow with tassel feature to the corner.


Stitching is coming along nicely on my Snowman 2010, just filling in all the white now.
Thank you for all your lovely comments, they are soo much appreciated.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

BeckySC said...

That's so festive looking :)
Nice work my friend!
(((((hugs)))))

Karen said...

Very cute exchange! Really need to stitch this one!

happy stitching...

Mylene said...

A lovely ornamnet finish for the exchange.

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous exchange sent. Look forward to seeing your snowman.

Christina said...

Lovely finish Lisa - I love the tassel in the corner!

Carin said...

What a beauty this is. Love that tassel.

Sally said...

Love your Winter exchange piece. I bet Ann loves it!

gracie said...

Love the pillow and the colors...lucky Ann...I am still waiting for my exchange piece to arrive to me adn from me...hope my recipient likes what I have stitched.

Deb said...

It's very cute. I'm sure that Ann will love it!

Meadows08 said...

What a cute little stitch, the tassel is the perfect touch.

Virpi said...

Pretty finish.

Suzanne said...

Lovely finish! Now all we need is for winter to make an appearance for us, I think I have had enough of summer.