Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Double Up!

What a surprise to open up my parcel from Kathy K for the Seasonal Exchange Winter Round and find that she stitched for me the exact same design that I stitched for my partner Ann.  I had to laugh at the coincidence of it all.

Kathy also made it into a pillow finish for me with a hanger.  Its soo lovely and I'm soo glad Kathy chose the design for me, I really loved it when I was stitching it up I was even tempted to stitch it for myself.  Thanks Kathy, and thank Rory too for he sure picked out a lovely surprise (it didn't last long I'm afraid, not with my 6 year old).


Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

13 comments:

gracie said...

Minds that think alike! It is very pretty....

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely exchange received.

Carin said...

You recieved a very beautiful ornament.

Robin said...

What a coincidence! Reminds me of the quote, "Great minds think alike." What sweet finishes for both exchange pieces!

Brigitte said...

That's a wonderful coincidence. Enjoy your little hanging pillow.

Micki said...

The stitching on the ornament is just so lovely!
Micki

Daffycat said...

How funny! I love the piece she sent, it's sure finished very cute!

Angela P said...

I agree great minds think alike :) I love both of those finishes!

Alisa said...

What a funny coincidence! Lovely design. :)

Suzanne said...

What a strange coincidence! The one that Kathy stitched is just as lovely!

Andrea said...

A wonderful exchange.

Sally said...

Love this. And what a coincidence!

Vinniey said...

What a coincidence! Love this colorful pattern and beautiful finishing.