Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Achievements

Another year over, how quick that went!!
Well I have tallied up my finishes for the year and it comes down to a grand total of -


50 finishes


ME stitches = 18
Gifts = 5
Exchanges = 23
RAK's = 4


Nice change from last years tally, I stitched alot more for myself this year (5 last year) so that was a good improvement, my exchanges were down this year (30 last year) and I never completed any RAK's last year so that was also a difference there.

Well 2011 will be more ME stitching, I have already picked out some pieces I definately want to do this year.  I will also continue with exchanges, however I think I will focus more on doing some private exchanges with stitchers throughout the year.  If anyone is interested in doing an exchange with me, please let me know.

As we say goodbye to 2010 I look back and for us as a family it was a mixed year of happy and sad.
The good - my husband getting his new car, me getting a new job, completing some works around the house and meeting new friends.
The bad - losing my Uncle Ken, rains in the middle of the year the likes of which we have never seen here (flooding and hail damage to property and cars), Christmas Day storm and fence damage and a friends cancer scare.

Here's hoping 2011 brings with it great happiness and joy to you all.  Thank you for visiting with me and being such lovely friends.  I wish you all a Happy New Year!
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

17 comments:

Daffycat said...

Best wishes in the New Year!

Sharon said...

50 stitches is fabulous! Looking forward to seeing what you stitch for you next year. Happy New Year!

Lisa S said...

50 finishes is wonderful Lisa!!
I should count up mine just to see where I am at.

I'd love to do a private exchange with you!

Wishing you a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year!

Mehike said...

B.U.É.K

Meadows08 said...

Your amount of finishes is amazing!!! I think that if it were not for blogging, gifts and exchanges I would barely stitch anything. My blog is a great motivator for me. Have a Happy New Year.

Nina said...

50 finishes, that"s great :) Congratulations :)

Happy New Year Lisa :)

Greetings from Hungary,
Nina

Lesleyanne said...

A lot of finishes. Look forward to seeing your stitching in 2011. Happy New Year.

stitcheranon said...

Happy new year Lisa! xxxx

Cath said...

Happy New Year !

I'd be interested in doing an exchange with you a bit later in the year . I'm on the last aprt of a year long exchange with Lainey so after March /April would be good. X

Carin said...

Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true!!

Lisa said...

Happy New Year Lisa! I wish you and your family much health and happiness...love and laughter in the new year...and may you find much stitching time to accomplish all your projects!

Take care and enjoy every moment!

CalamityJr said...

Your accomplishments are impressive! May your new year be filled with much happiness and joy.

♥ Nia said...

Happy New Year!!! ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ*

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your finishes and heres to a very Happy New Year to you xx

Jan said...

A Happy and More Blessed New Year to you Lisa!!

Pumpkin said...

Happy New Year Lisa and all the best in 2011 :o)

Suzanne said...

That's a great amount of finishes! I hope that this year is a better year for you.