Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Stash

WOW, my first post for December!  What a mad month so far, I have spent all my spare time chasing down gifts, shopping around like a mad woman before the real crazy massive crowds get to the shops.  I finally finished everything on Thursday and all I have to do now is wrap it all.
I dont know about everyone else but I find my parents are the hardest to buy for.

Anyway onto the stashy goodness.  I placed an order a little while ago which was delivered yesterday and here it all is:-


Milady's Needle - Christmas Elegance
With thy Needle & Thread - Gathering Acorns
With thy Needle & Thread - Gardener's Pocket
La-D-Da - O Birdy
La-D-Da - Pumpkins Three
Shakespeare's Peddler - Sampler Roundy
Fat Quarter of 32 Count Belfast "Toasted Almond"
Fat Quarter of 40 Count New Castle "Days Gone By"

I will soon have some exchanges to show, they are currently winging their way across the ocean to their new owners, as soon as they arrive I will show you.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

18 comments:

Nan said...

I love your new stash. I always get excited when a package show up in my mailbox. I added the samplar roundy to my last stash purchase also. I can't wait to start it.

Deborah said...

Great stash!

Catherine said...

Great new stash!!

diamondc said...

I am jealous I love your new stash is'nt it super wonderful to get new stash,
Happy Holidays
Catherine

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely new stash.

gracie said...

Whart a nice selection....

Micki said...

I'm in the process of getting the gifts together too.
Good luck!
Micki

Karen said...

That's quite the haul! Great new stash...

merry christmas

Vinniey said...

Nice stash! You have great taste, Lisa. I love all your new charts! :) Hope your exchanges arrived to their new owner soon so I can see your beautiful exchanges.

Enjoy the season, Lisa. Merry Christmas.

Michelle said...

What lovely new stash - enjoy relaxing and stitching them.

Brigitte said...

Awesome new stash. I love each and every new chart you bought. Enjoy!

Julie said...

Wow - what a great stash haul! Enjoy!

Mylene said...

What lovely new collection of stash!!

Sally said...

Lovely new stash! I kind of can't wait to be off the stash wagon so that I can treat myself but I'm determined to stick with it until February!

Carin said...

What a great new stash !!

Sharon said...

Lovely stash!

Virpi said...

Thanks for the pics of your new stash. I like to see what fellow stitchers are going to stitch in the future =)

Virpi said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!