Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Autumn 2 & The Travelling Pattern

I received news that Jan had received the Autumn piece I stitched for her in the Seasonal Exchange.



The Workbasket - Quaker Acorn
Stitched on cream evenweave using GAST "Acorn"
Finished as a cube

I am happy to say that Jan received it safely and loves it.

Next up ..... The Travelling Pattern is up for grabs again!
I finished up this design the other day and had an old frame from an antique store that it just fitted into.  I have mounted it on the wall above my ornie tree.  Here is a picture of my finished piece.


Waxing Moon Designs "My Needle and My Floss"
Stitched on 28ct cream evenweave using DMC

Now it is time for the Travelling Pattern to travel to a new destination.  Here are the rules:

*  You need to leave a comment on this post if you would like to be the next recipient of the Travelling Pattern, email address to please.
*  I will draw a name on 27 November 2010 and post on my blog the person who will next be receiving the Travelling Pattern.
*  The receiver of the Travelling Pattern must stitch it (within an acceptable time frame), finish it and display the finished piece for all to see.
*  Then the receiver must offer up the Travelling Pattern for another stitcher to use and it will be off on its travels again.

So far this pattern has travelled to the US, Australia and Germany.
So if you would love to be a part of this fun journey, dont forget to leave your details.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

18 comments:

Karen said...

I love your Autumn cube...it is so cute with the leaf detail. Jan will treasure it I'm sure.

Nice finish! Good luck to the next recipient.

happy stitching....

diamondc said...

I would love to be added to to the list Thank-you for a wonderful blog site.
Catherine

Tammy said...

I was wondering where the pattern was I had lost track of it. I would love for it to come to Canada next!!
Tammy
nitestitcher@mountaincable.net

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely cube finish for your exchange. I would love to stitch the travelling pattern.
lbarge@msn.com

Pike said...

I'm welcoming the Travelling pattern to Finland :)

Mylene said...

The Autumn cube, you have finish it perfectly! Well done!!

A happy weekend to all.

Virpi said...

That cube looks wonderful.

Carol said...

Your Quaker Acorn is so pretty, Lisa--haven't seen that one before. I just love the little checked ribbon and the leaf button--really completes the piece nicely.

The frame you chose for My Needle and Floss is just perfect--I"m sure what ever lucky stitcher gets the pattern next will be thrilled!

Cath said...

Gorgeous cube finish , well done .
I'd love to have the travelling pattern ,I keep trying , lol

Nan said...

I love the idea of the traveling pattern. Please add me to the list of potential stops. :0)

Your quaker acorn turned out lovely. I like the thin cube.

natalyK said...

Beautiful finishes. I am sure Jan will treasure here new autumn decoration.

Brigitte said...

The cube you made for Jan looks so beautiful. Great choice of pattern and backing fabric.

Sally said...

Your Autumn cube is lovely Lisa. I bet Jan loves it.

Love your Waxing Moon finish. Would love to be in with a chance of winning the chart and becoming part of this :)

stitchyangel@gmail.com

Chars said...

methinks it is time the travelling pattern ventured back to Australia :) I am ever hopeful :)

aussiefriend4life@gmail.com

Diane said...

Your cube finish came out so cute! Love the pattern you chose.

Please add my name to the Traveling Pattern draw. My email address is in my profile. Thank you!

Kat said...

I'd love to be part of the history that is the travelling pattern! I have been following her travels for quite a while.

Thanks for the opportunity!

~Kat

shakatak66 said...

I'd love to throw my hat into the ring for the Travelling Stitcher pretty please :) Great autumn finish too, that cube is really great and love the design, a new one to me! :D

Carin said...

That cube is just beautiful !! Never seen that pattern of My needle and floss... LOVE it !! Going to watch Nan's blog to who this was sent :-)