Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

More Framing

Hi everyone, today I have some more framing to show you.  I put these two pieces in when I picked up my last lot of framing.
When I saw these two Plum Street Samplers Hare's charts I knew I wanted to stitch them and frame them to go together on the same wall.  However, the Summer chart was in patriotic colours and I really wanted it to match in with the Spring one, so I changed some things around.  I did the mother hare's dress in the same colour as the Spring one and I also matched the flowers to each of the lollypop colours so the designs both tie in together.  I love the finished result, I have the perfect wall for them to go on together.


My next large start is the Hesters Needle chart.  I ordered some fabric for it which should be arriving next week (hopefully) and I have all the floss colours ready.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

21 comments:

BeckySC said...

Oh, I really need to get these charts! I just love they way they turned out! They looks fabulous my friend!
GREAT work!!
(((hugs)))

Daffycat said...

They turned out perfectly Lisa! I love these silly bunnies!

Bonnie said...

They are adorable, I love those hare designs.
I like your color conversions.

Lesleyanne said...

Both pieces have been beautifully framed and look gorgeous.

Brigitte said...

Oh, I love the Hares, they are such lovely charts and so beautifully framed.

Christina said...

These look fantastic Lisa! I stitched one of the little hares as part of an Easter exchange this year and thoroughly enjoyed stitching it. These two designs really compliment each other and will look great on your wall.

Siobhan said...

They are so cute, Lisa! Great job. I have all the charts, just need to stitch them. ;)

Carol said...

I'll bet those darling hares make you smile every time you walk past them, Lisa--you did a wonderful job!

Melissa said...

Just beautiful, Lisa!

Lisa S said...

They look wonderful Lisa! I love the color changes and the frames are perfect!

Michelle said...

They look great Lisa - well done. Framed lovely x

Micki said...

You did a great job Lisa! Love the patterns!
Micki

CalamityJr said...

Great job on he color conversion - they look like they were made as a set! I know you'll enjoy looking at them - enjoy!

Jules said...

Beautiful!!!

Conny said...

They are gorgeous! Have you seen the freebie of Hare's autumn blessings? I love it!

Claire said...

They both look beautiful.

Blu said...

Love the way they tell a story of two seasons.

Sally said...

They both look gorgeous.

Irene said...

They are gorgeous and go so well together.

Elaine said...

They are both gorgeous!!

Sharon said...

Love these too!