Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hello, My Pretties!

My private exchange with Angela this year was for Halloween.
I had a vision of what I wanted to do so I ordered the chart specifically for it, and I'm happy to say that it all came together just right in the end.
Here is what I stitched for Angela along with all the goodies I sent as extras.

Plum Street Samplers - My Pretties
Stitched on 32ct cream evenweave using DMC and a Bat charm 
Made into a wall hanging

I cant believe I found a Lizzie Kate chart that Angela didn't already have.

And here is what Angela sent me.

Lizzie Kate - Halloween Sampler
Stitched using 28ct Bone Jobelan and DMC
Finished as a hanging pillow

Another fun exchange we had this year.
I have another private exchange making its way over to Conny in The Netherlands and I have just finished up my Seasonal Exchange piece.  Now I have one more exchange to complete before the end of the year and then its on to making ornie's, along with working on WIPS inbetween.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

17 comments:

BeckySC said...

You did a great job Lisa :) Wonderful exchanges-sent/received :)
Hugs :)

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely exchanges both sent and received.

Christina said...

I love 'My Pretties', I've never seen it before. You finished it superbly. What a great exchange you sent AND received. The cat/pumpkin fabric you sent Angela is so cool!

Nan said...

I love the "My Pretty" finish. The fabric and colors are perfect. Looks like a wonderful exchange.

Daffycat said...

I was admiring this exchange over at Angela's blog. You guys went all-out!

Carol said...

Looks like a perfect exchange with Angela--that witch pattern is one of my favorites. She is such a skinny old hag!

Glad you were able to find an LK pattern that Angela didn't own--unbelievable!

Lisa said...

I love the pieces you made for Angela...you guys certainally can organize the exchanges and create beautiful things! What fun!
Take care!

Claire said...

Great exchanges,well done.

Micki said...

That's a wonderful exchange!
Micki

Michelle said...

Wow Wow Wow - wonderful exchanges between you. Thanks for sharing the photos. Michelle x

Karen said...

Both are great Lisa! Love the finishing on your exchange...too cute.

Sharon said...

Great exchange, both are very pretty!

Brigitte said...

Oh, these are two great exchange pieces.

Vinniey said...

Wonderful exchange between you and Angela. Beautiful finishing on your "My Pretties" and Angela's LK Halloween sampler. I wish you and your family have a wonderful Halloween night.

Sally said...

Fantastic exchanges! I love what you sent to Angela.

Mylene said...

Beautiful exchanges both sent and recieved.

Meadows08 said...

I love that saucy witch you stitched! So cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog!