Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Angela's Gift

It was my dear friend Angela's birthday last week and my parcel arrived on time.
I always like to make something nice for Angela as she is such a wonderful friend.  She loves Lizzie Kate designs and had commented on a pillow finish I had done at the beginning of the year.  I looked at the pillow sitting in my stitching basket and thought "Mmm I think that I might take her up on that hint and send this little pillow to a new loving home" so the pillow jumped into her birthday package.  I also stitched another small pillow from The Sampler Girl, the design is quite appropriate as Angela is a tea drinker.
The extras included another Sampler Girl chart, some cherry soap from the Body Shop, two bookmarks, cording and some ring binders.


Glad you loved your parcel Angela.  Next up is our Halloween exchange, YAY!!
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

14 comments:

Michelle said...

What a lovely package you put together for Angela. Your stitching is lovely. Michelle x

diamondc said...

Angela is very lucky to have you as her friend. Very nice finishes.
Catherine

Carol said...

How lucky Angela is to have such a thoughtful and creative friend, Lisa! And only other stitchers can appreciate the amount of work and love that goes into creating a stitched gift for someone...

Melissa said...

I'm sure she was thrilled with her birthday package. Very nice presents!

Lesleyanne said...

It was a lovely birthday gift you sent Angela. I'm sure you was thrilled with it.

Julianne said...

Lisa,

I can see why Angela admired that little LK pillow. It's so cute! I love the fabric color that you stitched it on. What a lovely birthday package to send and receive.

BeckySC said...

LOVELY gifts for Angela :)
Have a wonderful day my friend!
((hugs))

Mylene said...

Both stitchy gifts looks lovely. I am sure Angela loves them.

Claire said...

Love your exchange gift.

Lula said...

What a great package to receive - well done x

Micki said...

What a great exchange package..that pincushion is so pretty!
Micki

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely gift!

♥ Nia said...

Lucky girl!! Congrats :)

Virpi said...

Your gift to Angela looks really nice.