Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Private Autumn Exchange

Here are the wonderful exchange pieces I have recieved from Anne S in the private Autumn Exchange round organised by BeckySC.


"A Very Merry Autumn" - JBW Designs
28ct Antique Ivory Cashel Linen using Crescent Colours

"Hootzi Humbug" - Just Nan
28ct Antique Ivory Cashel Linen using DMC and Delica beads


I have always wanted one of those cute humbugs and had actually been admiring this Hootzi Owl design on another blog, now I have one of my own, isn't he the cutest.  The pillow is also gorgeous with such a perfect choice of fabric to match making it feel very seasonal indeed.
Thanks Anne, I love them!
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

10 comments:

BeckySC said...

VERY nice :)
Thank you for taking part in the exchange :) I am so happy you received such lovely gifts :)
((hugs))

Lesleyanne said...

Both pieces are gorgeous. Lucky you.

Michelle said...

What a wonderful gift to receive - love stitiching. Michelle x

CATHI said...

These gifts are really beautiful - wonderful pillow, very autumn-like! And the humbug is cute, too! :o) You must be happy to get such great gifts! :o)

Cathi

Christina said...

Oh that humbug is just adorable! Maybe I should try one myself one of these days!!!

Mylene said...

What lovely pieces you received from the exchange.

shakatak66 said...

Glad you liked them - I'm now kitting up a humbug for me too :P

Danielle said...

What a GREAT exchange!! I love the pillow.

Deborah said...

Wonderful gifts!

Lisa S said...

What a gorgeous exchange you received Lisa!! I love that little humbug too ;)