Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A New WIP!

This is a design I have been searching for awhile now for.  As soon as I saw the design I knew I had to stitch it as a memorial piece for my Grandad.  I was on a mission then, looking everywhere, even Ebay to see if I could buy it, but with no luck.  Then a wonderful stitcher came to my rescue - Missy - loaned me her copy of the chart and I am forever grateful.


Hester's Needle
"Hearts Left Behind"

Thank you Missy, this means so much to me, and I cant wait to get that fabric ordered and start on this beauty.
Until then I am stitching away on my Lizzie Kate Green flip its and nearly finished the second last square.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

9 comments:

BeckySC said...

How sweet of Missy :) I am looking forward to your start.
((((((((hugs my friend)))))))

Catherine said...

It looks like a lovely design. I'm curious as to what the saying is....

natalyK said...

I also saw this pattern on someone's blog and felt compelled to stitch it in memory of my grandmother. I looked high and low and found it at a clearance closeout. What luck! Happy Stitching

Aussie Stitcher said...

Aren't stitching bloggers the best!! Looking forward to watching your progress.

Lindsay said...

Aren't stitchers the greatest. I've not seen this one before so I'll watch your progress with interest

Lesleyanne said...

Can't wait to see your start on this nor your Green Flip it.

Mylene said...

A great design, Lisa. Looking forward to see your first update.

Carol said...

Stitchers really are the nicest folks--can't wait to see your start on this beauty, Lisa :)

Virpi said...

Your new project looks pretty. Can't wait to see more of it.