Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Surprise Fob!

I was the lucky recipient of this gorgeous scissor fob from dear Mylene.
It was such a lovely surprise as she had sent them out as a secret and didn't tell anyone they were coming.
I have mine hanging on my ornie tree.


Thank you soo much Mylene, it was soo lovely of you to think of me and send me such a beautiful stitched item that I will treasure.

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my exchange going missing, I am still hoping there might be a chance.  I have asked my partner to check in at her local post office to see if it is sitting around in there.
I am also nearly finished on the third block of my Lizzie Kate Green flipits, so next post I can share another picture.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

11 comments:

Deborah said...

Beautiful exchange.

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Very pretty, Lisa.

My package sent to Malaysia still hasn't shown up either. I am so disappointed....

Jan said...

It is a sweet one for sure, Mylene is the best!!

Lisa S said...

Congratulations Lisa!!
Mylene does such beautiful work :)

Hugs

Mylene said...

I am so glad you like and it and thanks so much for the lovely comment.

Have a wonderful week.

Virpi said...

Pretty fob.

Conny said...

Congratulations Lisa! Lovely fob.

Carol said...

Mylene's work is so pretty--I love how she personalized them for each one of you!

Looking forward to seeing your next part of the LK Green Flip-its :)

Suzanne said...

Very pretty fob Mylene made.

Lisa said...

Very pretty, what a lovely fob.

Micki said...

What a fun exchange!
Micki