Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

SWAP Gift from Teca

Here is the lovely SWAP gift I received from Teca in Round 4.  The theme for this round was french designs.




Designer - Malin Maline Creations
Design - "Plaisirs Gourmand"
Stitched on 32ct Belfast Linen using DMC

Such a great wall hanging that I can put up in my stitching room.  Teca also included some marzipan chocolate and some cute little assorted buttons.
Thank you Teca I am very pleased with your lovely gifts.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

Angela P said...

WOW, that is lovely :)

Brigitte said...

A very nice exchange gift. I also loved the pinkeep you stitched for the ABC exchnage.

Lisa said...

What a fun sounding exchange...and a lovely item from Teca (very tasty looking).
Take care!

Vinniey said...

This wall hanging looks so sweet in pink and purple. What a sweet gifts from Teca. :) Have a wonderful weekend, Lisa.

Micki said...

Looks like you are in a wonderful swap.
Enjoy it all!
Micki

Mylene said...

A lovely wall hanging received from your partner.

Christina said...

What a beautiful wall hanging. I've been tempted by several French designers lately, particularly Tralala. The only problem is the designs are very expensive with the pound being so weak against the Euro at the mo. I'll just have to sit it out, it's not like I haven't got plenty to be getting on with in the meantime!

Michelle said...

Wow really nice. Michelle x

Virpi said...

Pretty gift!

Carol said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I'm always happy to discover wonderful stitching blogs (like yours!) to add to my list. You have some lovely things here--I'll be back often :)

Sharon said...

It's beautiful!

Suzanne said...

What a pretty exchange.