Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

A Sigh of Relief!

Well I havent been told personally but I noticed on the sidebar that my partners name had "received" next to it, so I'm guessing it arrived safely.  Here is the piece I made for my partner in the HOE ABC exchange.


Designer - A Mon Ami Pierre
Design - Hornbook's stitcher
Stitched on 28ct antique white evenweave using DMC

I changed it around a little by moving the letters to fit the shape I wanted, I also highlighted the recipients initials in a different colour so they would stand out and added a small charm.  I finished it as a pinkeep.

Next post I can show what I received in the SWAP with Nina group, its gorgeous!
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

13 comments:

diamondc said...

What a great idea to move the letters around and to highlite your exchange partners initials.
Very pretty.
Catherine

Lisa S said...

I LOVE it Lisa!!
I am sure your partner loves it too!

Lesleyanne said...

What a gorgeous finish. The receipent is very lucky indeed.

pat said...

What a lovely and delicate work
Pat

Mylene said...

So beautiful and perfectly finish! I am sure the reciever loves it.

♥ Nia said...

Hi!! I'm Nia, from Portugal and I'm a new follower :)

Lisa said...

Thats a really pretty little sampler Lisa, I love the touch of red.

Vinniey said...

Such a beautiful finished, Lisa. I love that cute little heart charm, it's so cute! :)

Christina said...

The black and red look great together. A really lovely finish. I like how you highlighted the recipients initials - I'm sure she loves it!

Karen said...

Such a cute finish! As always....

Angela P said...

This one is fabulous! I am sure your partner must have loved it too :)

Suzanne said...

Beautiful exchange that you sent your partner. It's sad though that they didn't let you know it arrived.

Sharon said...

Another beauty!