Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Plant Love Finish!

Here is the Lizzie Kate Round 5 exchange piece I stitched for my partner Michele.
I love this design, its soo colourful, quick, easy and fun to stitch.  My finish was a pinkeep.


I have a while now before my next exchange committment, so I started stitching on the Lizzie Kate Green Flip It series.  It's not worth me putting up a photo just yet as it's only just started.  I think its's going to be another fun stitch though.  I also just finished up a RAK I want to send to someone to help cheer them up a little at this time, it's for a fellow stitcher but I don't want to spoil it, so I will release who it's for when they receive it.

Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Lisa

What a lovely finish - well done.
It looks really nice.

Michelle x

Christina said...

Great finish Lisa - I love the heart pin at the top.

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Darling finish, Lisa! I'm sure Michele will love it!

Mylene said...

What a lovely lovely pinkeep. So neatly finished, great job!

Sally said...

Your pinkeep for Michele is gorgeous :)

Brigitte said...

That's a very nice piece and a fun stitch. I also stitched it a while ago for an exchange.

Micki said...

She is going to love your stitching!
Micki

Vinniey said...

I'm sure Michelle will like beautiful pinkeep. :)

Carol said...

Oh, that is so sweet, Lisa--you did a wonderful job on it :)

♥ Nia said...

Lovely!! =)

Andrea said...

A lovely finish.

Suzanne said...

Lovely pinkeep finish!