Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

More Arrivals!

Some of my exchanges have arrived at their new homes.
First up here is the ornie I stitched for Conny in our private ornie swap group.
Conny listed Carriage House as one of her favourite designers, so I thought this little Angel from the Alphablocks was the perfect pick for her.  I tried out a new style of ornie finish for this one to. 


And next up is the piece I sent to Lynn in the Seasonal Exchange Group (link in my sidebar).
This design is a portion of the Shepherds Bush chart "Scatter Sunshine".  I attached fabric around the sides, like you would if you were making a pillow and then made it into a wallhanging.  I was super pleased with how this one turned out and Lynn loves it too.


Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

10 comments:

Karen said...

Two great finishes. I especially like the Sunshine finish...very cute!

Lana said...

Wow! Those both are adorable!!! Great finishing!

Carol said...

Oh, they are so cute, Lisa--you did a wonderful job on each one :)

diamondc said...

The Angel is adorable, lovely finish on the sunshine.
Catherine

Faye said...

Beautiful stuff Lisa~~ Love them both~ Faye

Lisa S said...

Wonderful finishes Lisa!!

Jules said...

So cute!

staci said...

Wonderful exchange pieces...I'm sure your recipients were thrilled!

Virpi said...

Beautiful finishes.

Conny said...

Both pieces are lovely!