Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Scissor Keepers

I took part in a scissor keeper exchange at Exchanging with BeckySC.  I had to send to Katie and this is what I chose to stitch for her.


Brittercup Designs "Spring Is In The Air"
Stitched using DMC on natural linen

And I received mine from my partner Sharlotte yesterday.



BBD "It's Berry Time"
Stitched using Crescent Colours "Wild Berries" on linen

Thank you Becky for such a wonderful exchange and Sharlotte for my lovely piece.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

9 comments:

Mylene said...

Lovely exchanges, both sent and received.

Happy weekend!

Deb said...

Wonderful exchanges.

Christina said...

Both scissor keeps are gorgeous! Well done ladies!

JOLENE said...

Love that sweet little bird, he's so sweet. And Sharlotte made a wonderful gift for you. She's a sweetheart, I have had the honor of exchanging with her also. Smiles....

Micki said...

Your stitchery gift is beautiful!
Micki

BeckySC said...

You did a great job on your scissors keeper exchange. I bet KAtie just loves it!
((hugs))

staci said...

Wonderful exchange pieces! Love that little birdie!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow what fantastic scissor keepers!!!

Suzanne said...

Great exchange pieces!