Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

For Sale or Trade

Hi everyone,
I have the following charts for sale or trade.  Some are kits (I will list this next to the description), all are in excellent condition.
If you are wanting to trade for some charts, then a list of my designer likes and other stitchy likes are listed in my sidebar.  I am open to any trade so please email me with a description of what you have and we can work from there.
If you are wanting to buy, please email me your choices and I will tell you a combined price with postage, I can only accept Paypal for overseas buyers, if you are in Australia then please contact me if you dont have Paypal.
As soon as items are sold or are pending a trade or sale I will place a note next to them.
My email address is under my profile in the sidebar or just leave a comment with your email details and I will get back to you.
Many Thanks

The Cats Whiskers - Alyssum Scissor Pocket (includes Dinky Dyes silk "Coolibah") - SOLD
Knotted Tree - Winter Floral Sampler - SOLD
Cherished Stitches - A Christmas Bouquet 2002 - SOLD
Ewe & Eye & Friends - Primitive Moon

Ewe & Eye & Friends - Joy
Ewe & Eye & Friends - Cottage House

Canterbury Designs - Washday Again!
The Needle and I - Seasonal Accents Samplers - SOLD
Erica Michaels - Random Thoughts of Winter
Erica Michaels - Random Thoughts of Spring

Curtis Boehringer - Halloween
Curtis Boehringer - Thanksgiving
Mosey N Me - Here Comes Halloween
The Silver Needle - Witch Way (comes with leftover perle cottons) - SOLD

Cedar Hill - Berry Patch Rabbit
Mount Forest Frameworks - Lucky (includes charm) - SOLD
Elizabeths Designs - Dear Friend - SOLD

Dimensions - We Believe in Santa (comes with chart, floss and fabric only - 14ct aida)
Lena Rose - In the Dark Needleroll & Scissor Fob
The Victoria Sampler - J is for Juggler
Bessie P Gutmann - In Disgrace

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

2 comments:

Xangles said...

Hi, Lisa Happy belated birthday to you as well. Wishing you peace, love, joy. May you have time to sit and stitch and plenty of stash to choose from! {hugs} Pokua

佩GailBohanan1蓉 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.